Monday, September 14, 2009

If I can't find time to update this BEFORE the baby gets here......





What hope is there for the "blog" AFTER she gets here? I need to make a conscience effort to keep up with this. Since there will be many pictures of Miss Myra after she arrives, I assume I will have lots to "talk about" then and will have to stop myself from posting too much, too often. Until that time comes, here are a few recent pictures to update on what is happening with the McHugh Clan.

I am 10 weeks away from my due date, which is November 24th. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, but I still want it to go a little faster so I can meet this little lady! She is becoming more active in my belly and keeping me awake at night, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

The Miss is getting very excited about her baby sister's upcoming arrival. We have slowly been working on the baby's room for several weeks now. The crib is assembled and a swing is in the corner, both empty but happily awaiting the arrival of Baby Myra. The Miss has helped me paint wooden letters to spell MYRA and wooden circles and squares in primary colors to brighten up the walls. The goal is to have the baby's room complete by October 31st. (The Mr. is on vacation right before this so I am optimistic it will be complete!)

As for some more personal information: I didn't know heartburn until a month ago. Oh-My-Gosh. Is it possible to O.D on Rolaids? I'm not taking THAT much in one day. Let me put it this way: There is no way I am calcium deficient at this point in my life.

I am becoming much more tired early in the evening than I was during the second trimester. Some of that has to be from the lack of "quality" sleep I get each night, but also the work it takes to lug me and Myra around all day! At my 26 week appointment I had only gained 16lbs. Fingers crossed that tomorrow's 30 week OB appointment brings more good news!

I would say this is about all my tired brain can think to include in today's post.
Until next time, I will continue gestating and dreaming of what Miss Myra looks like, as those are two of few things I am really good at these days. ;)

Much love from all four members of the McHugh Clan.

No comments: