Not much new happening here, unless you count the arms, legs and BABY growing in the Mrs's belly! :) The Peep has made itself well known around here: Morning sickness (that should be called all day sickness), pure exhaustion, weird craving for mandarin oranges, and the utmost love and respect for any pregnant woman who has a child younger than the Miss to look after. God bless my daughter for being self sufficient when Mommy and the Peep take weekend afternoon naps.
The Miss is a running fool this spring. She joined track and will have her second track meet tomorrow, weather dependant. The first one was chock full of a sick tummy and nerves making for a rough afternoon. However, the coaches all commented on her strength to get through the day and how her form didn't waiver, even if her speed wasn't in her normal range. The Mr and I are so proud of her.
We have our second OB appointment on Tuesday the 21st. We will know for sure then how many Peeps are coming in November. Although initial blood tests pointed to the possiblity of two, I think there is only one. And -- I think it's a boy. I can't explain why I feel so strongly this way. I'm not claiming to have this inside information simply because it's my uterus. I just have a strong feeling that it's a boy. Unfortunately, we have yet to all agree on a boy's name like we have a girl's name. Max is a strong possibility for a boy, although the Mr. would like for the full name to be Maximus. *sigh* I'm torn on the need for such a "strong" name for a boy. However, we all really like Myra for a girl.
I hope to have pictures of the Peep to share after our appointment Tuesday. Until then, the Miss and I have enjoyed looking at this website for an "inside look" at what the Peep looks like right now.
www.ehd.org/prenatal-images-index.php
Although slightly creepy at first, the pictures are truly amazing. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment